V22.214.171.124 This version contains updates concerning the space migration and purge system. More informations in this tag's release notes.Release V126.96.36.199
2 features have been updated:
- The "switch_space_id" workflow form (in the single project view) has been made accessible to the current project's administrators. An additionnal step has been added, and we ask for a Genologin (SSH) user+pwd with the rights to write files in the space's data dir. Only ng6, root and users in the apache group can pass this test. So, basicly, this feature now requires the ng6 user credentials. (issue #129)
- The "Administration > Mail Obsolete Project" page has been updated. The table filter on "size" has been replaced by a filter on "space_id".
V188.8.131.52 This updates contains mostly fixes for existing workflows. More informations in this tag's release notes.Release V184.108.40.206
Several feature and visual fixes for ng6:
- The "download_symlink" workflow has been reworked to allow the download of project data, even if some analysis data folder (Ont_Demultiplex) are empty or missing. This should resolve the CLIMARES download problem. (issue #153)
- The switch_space_id workflow has been updated, to support the migration of missing or empty analyzes. This should resolve the CfDaily problem. (issue #129).
- Update to the "illumina_10X" to handle indexes after illuminafilter. (issue #143)
- A warning is now handled when creating a project (issue #155).
- Several design updates and adjustments (issues #156, #150).
V220.127.116.11 New 'switch_space_id' workflow (issue #129) More informations in the release notes.Release V18.104.22.168
New 'switch_space_id' workflow
- New name : switch_space_id.
- The given space id is checked in application.properties.
- Most of the treatments have been moved to a "components" folder, allowing us to create easily a new "migrate_several_projects" (or "bulk_project_migration") later.
- The workflow can be launched from the single project view on the nG6 website, when logged a superadmin user.
- The project's space_id is visible to everyone on the single project view.
- A warning indicating that the migration updates the retention has been added to the workflow's form in single project view.
- More logs in ng6.log, and the new log file MoveProject.stdout. (path exemple : [...]/jflow/work/switchspaceid/wf000452/MoveProject_default/MoveProject.stdout)
- CSS updates for the project views.
- For new space_ids, the <space_id>/run and <space_id>/analyze directories will be created if missing.
V3.2.6 Updates since the last release: Issue#121: When sending a purge mail, the "Error-to" mail field will be set as the "email_from" value instead of "email_copy". Issue#119: The Run and Analysis views have been updated to include a new line explainig the retention policy. Issue#126: The superadmin users can now update any password, and can see all runs on the runs list page. (https://ng6.toulouse.inra.fr/index.php?id=56) Issue#134: The "index" variables have been renamed to "readsi". Issues#131,#132,#112: Pdf files added to analysis for nanopore runs. AligmentStats -> Duplicate output corrected. New analysis : Demultiplex Stat for ONTRelease V3.2.6
Updates since the last release:
Issue #121 : When sending a purge mail, the "Error-to" mail field will be set as the "email_from" value instead of "email_copy".
Issue #119 : The Run and Analysis views have been updated to include a new line explainig the retention policy.
Issue #134 : The "index" variables have been renamed to "readsi". The "index" variable will no longer be overwritten, and the 'Nonetype' error should not appear anymore for 10x runs with indexes.
V22.214.171.124 The superadmin feature was missing from the last tag. Several bug have also been fixed. For more informations, check this tag's release notes.Release V126.96.36.199
- The branch #126 was missing from the last tag, adding a new superadmin group. (issue#126)
- The workflow 'switch_project_space_id' has been refactored. (issue#129)
- The addanalysis workflow (from command lines AND web interface) has been fixe via an update to jflow.min.js. (issue#95, #85)
- Bug in project view fixed (issue#120)
V188.8.131.52 Adds a new illumuna_qc_10X pipelines to ng6Release V184.108.40.206
Same as V220.127.116.11 ( https://forgemia.inra.fr/genotoul-bioinfo/ng6/-/tags/V18.104.22.168 ), with an additional merge:
Adds a new illumuna_qc_10X pipelines to ng6
V22.214.171.124 New features and fixes, check the release note.Release V126.96.36.199
This tag contains new features and bug fixes:
- New superadmin group
A new superadmin section can be found in Administration > Admin management, only visible to superadmins. Users that belong to this group can acess every project, run and analysis.
- Workflow switch_project_space_id
This new workflow allows to migrate a project to another space_id, defined in application.properties. The project's runs and analyzes are also updated, their files are moved and their retentions are updated according to the configuration file.
- Purge mail reworks
The purge mail will now be sent to every admin, manager and member linked to the project. There is also a new "email_to_discard" parameter in the typo3 template, to remove email adresses from the recipient list.
- Hidden runs and analyzes in project view
The hidden runs and analyzes will not be counted in the project view if they are not visible to the current user.
- '0' character in run names
The character '0' in run names will no longer be normalized as '_' when creating a unix file path.
V188.8.131.52 This tag includes 2 bug corrections related to NG6's addanalysis, for both commands and web interface. -Fixes the 'Nonetype object has no space_id' error, that appeared following the V184.108.40.206 implementation. -Analyzes added to a run now have a correct space_id.Release V220.127.116.11
Contains fixes for the 18.104.22.168 version.
V22.214.171.124 This tag contains an issue fix missing from 3.2.5
V3.2.5 UI issues fixed, storage spaces implemented.
V3.2.3 bug fixes enhancement : ONT- improvement and Bug : removing of porechop trimming, GENERAL - run date in tx_ng6_run is wrong
V3.2.2 bug fixes enhancementRelease V3.2.2
ONT : supress N50 from template, add useful bases and reads, enhancement of ui
AddRawFiles : correct a bug where the counting of reads and bases is done too early, before the presence of all .count files
V3.2.1 manage runs with more than 650 samples correct user information update from the interface
V3.2 ng6 with slurm optimization of some data processing for a better efficiency (work on a data subset, parallelization...) update jflow version less duplication of data for illumina pipelines upgrade typo3 plugin to be compatible with the last LTR typo3 version V8 and php 7 add project and data management, allowing to delete data old data (based on retention date) ff867bc4 · Merge branch 'nG6-Slurm' into 'master' · 3 weeks ago ng6 with slurm optimization of some data processing for a better efficiency (work on a data subset, parallelization...) update jflow version less duplication of data for illumina pipelines upgrade typo3 plugin to be compatible with the last LTR typo3 version V8 and php 7 add project and data management, allowing to delete data old data (based on retention date)Release V3.2
ng6 with slurm optimization of some data processing for a better efficiency (work on a data subset, parallelization...)
- update jflow version
- less duplication of data for illumina pipelines
- upgrade typo3 plugin to be compatible with the last LTR typo3 version V8 and php 7
- add project and data management, allowing to delete data old data (based on retention date)
v3.1 added purge data management update samtools and picard tools version add ONT QC workflow
V3 Passage de ng6 à Git Intégration de ONT_qc Intégration de la gestion des purges Password updatableRelease V3
Passage de ng6 à Git Intégration de ONT_qc Intégration de la gestion des purges Password updatable