Uniformize cards (common components, common styles, etc.), after merge corrections
- Refactor map component to work with both site and study card
- Uniformize card SCSS/HTML
- De-duplicate TypeScript models (for BrAPI objects, site, study, germplasm, etc.)
Reduce cyclomatic complexity? https://forgemia.inra.fr/urgi-is/gpds/commit/073aece96cd6df60415bcd41be1084794b824dd1#note_5567
- study card
- site card
- germplasm card
- Delete unecessary JS dependencies (is jquery and popper really useful?)
- Re-use the same loading pinner on all cards + result page (use font awesome spinner) https://forgemia.inra.fr/urgi-is/gpds/merge_requests/12/diffs
- Remove error handling in site card in favor of the error interceptor service
- @guillaume.cornut Add tests for form tab switching + test KeyVAlueObject
- Add documenting tests on all usages of card-row, card-table, card-section
Resolve warnings on
- Error report with some context (back to last page, hide spinner) https://forgemia.inra.fr/urgi-is/gpds/merge_requests/12/diffs
- @guillaume.cornut Code analysis front/back IntelliJ (fix depreciation warning in tests) https://forgemia.inra.fr/urgi-is/gpds/merge_requests/12/diffs
The following discussion from !6 (merged) should be addressed:
Don't know the best practice:
- let the code as is?
- extract styles in the css file?
Is it a good practice to construct HTML code into an Angular component?
Couldn't we have a dedicated
IconTextcomponent with its own tests and styles in order to avoid such mix?
What if the given
sitesarray is empty?
The following discussion from !5 (merged) should be addressed: