- hanldes up to 6 classes venn diagram,
- allows to display Edwards-Venn diagram,
- is easily integrable within your own web site,
- allows to provide the data from 3 different ways (lists/intersection counts/count lists),
- control the click callback function,
- provides statistic charts based on input data,
- search for elements,
- exports the venn diagram to PNG and SVG,
- exports lists to CSV.
You can find a tarball of different version of jvenn here. The tarball includes documentation and examples.
- jvenn v.1.9 - Fix a bug when there are multiple instances of jvenn on the same WEB page. Add an option to display or not the switch panel.
- jvenn v.1.8 - Fix a bug with the search feature.
- jvenn v.1.7 - Add multiple options to customize jvenn plugin and improve the example page.
- jvenn v.1.6 - Fix a bug reported by Michael Ramer. The export menu allows to export the figure in the SVG format.
- jvenn v.1.5 - Export intersection lists as CSV, improve the switch button actions, the intersection count format allows to provide data and/or values, a search input is available to seek an element through all lists.
- jvenn v.1.4 - Handles if the figures are too large, allows to customize colors, add some statistic histogramms.
- jvenn v.1.3 - Handles 6 classes venn and diagrams can be displayed in the Edwards-Venn style.
- jvenn v.1.2 - Export button bug fixed and sources reorganization.
- jvenn_v1.1.tar.gz - Fixe a bug using 5 lists (as counts) the last label is forgotten, thanks to Vegard Nygaard for pointing us this bug.
- jvenn_v1.0.tar.gz - Here is the first packaged version of the tool.
How to cite
Philippe Bardou, Jérôme Mariette, Frédéric Escudié, Christophe Djemiel and Christophe Klopp. jvenn: an interactive Venn diagram viewer. BMC Bioinformatics 2014, 15:293.