Configuring different storage space
Add a workflow parameter to store raw data and processed results in different storage space depending on project (ng6 or seqoccin or labs ?)
- Quality control must be keep even if storage space is deleted, must be store in in ng6 space ?
- Think to handle data purge (do not delete if it's in rented space), check administration purge.
- storage info is stored in application.properties and db
- file eg: run_view.tmpl use relative path :
- statistics storage space: check and define how to handle those spaces
jflow code :
- application.properties will contain new section for storage space defined py project/lab name
- the storage space name is linked to a project
- functions get_save_directory() ... has to be adapted
- db must contain storage space name
- web interface: create symbolic link in fileadmin directory on different spaces
- adding new storage space, create symbolic link (look at how is done in jflow for [storage] section
- only project table has new attribute storage space
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information