rRNA genes named as proteins and found in the final functional table
rRNA genes identified by prokka are renamed in the process
rename_contigs_genes in the same way as protein coding genes:
I also noticed that these rRNA genes named as proteins are found in the final table of functions:
Quantifications_and_functional_annotations.tsv but with no functions assigned to them.
So it would be nice to be able to distinguish rRNA genes among protein coding genes.
- Check bin/Rename_contigs_and_genes.py: add exception when rRNA to name it like "rRNA_c###"?
- rRNA shouldn't be affiliated on NR bank with eggnog: filter out
- quantifiate number of rRNA (CH)
- Affiliate filtered rRNA on RFAM if RFAM has good taxo (non-coding RNA + ribo)
- Add info about RFAM in final table func annot